Civil Engineering Expertise
Call our Civil Engineer at (469) 294-8860 for civil engineering expertise or for your civil engineering projects in Hideaway, Texas and the surrounding Smith County area.
- Residential Land Development (single-family & multi-family land planning & subdivision design, lot layout planning, land development master planning, site utility plans, earthwork grading plans, and traffic circulation plans)
- Commercial Land Development & Design (Apartments, Hotels, Restaurants, Shopping Centers, Convenience Stores, Banks, Industrial Parks, and Churches)
- Sanitary Sewer System Layout & Design (Single family, multi-family & commercial)
- Storm Sewer Systems Layout & Design (detention ponds, gutters, storm drains & piping, FEMA Letters of Map Amendment, and storm water flood studies)
- Drinking Water System Planning & Design (wells, city water mains, fire prevention systems)
- Transportation Engineering (traffic studies, transportation system plans, urban planning, corridor studies, feasibility studies, and highway engineering)
Municipal engineering is concerned with municipal infrastructure. This involves specifying, designing, constructing, and maintaining streets, sidewalks, water supply networks, sewers, street lighting, municipal solid waste management and disposal, storage depots for various bulk materials used for maintenance and public works (salt, sand, etc.), public parks and bicycle paths. In the case of underground utility networks, it may also include the civil portion (conduits and access chambers) of the local distribution networks of electrical and telecommunications services. It can also include the optimizing of garbage collection and bus service networks. Some of these disciplines overlap with other civil engineering specialties, however municipal engineering focuses on the coordination of these infrastructure networks and services, as they are often built simultaneously, and managed by the same municipal authority.
Land Planning Services
Our Texas Civil Engineers understand that building communities isn’t just about the concrete structures and the well houses, the treatment plant and the water tower. It is not about the streets, the fire station and the town hall either. It’s about planning for people and the ways in which people will use these community services now and decades from now. Our work is about knowing your community long before the first plans are drafted or the last brick is mortared in a crosswalk. Our work is about relationships.
We offer the following types of Civil Engineering services:
- Roadway/Street Planning & Design
- Subdivision Planning & Design
- Commercial Site Planning & Design
- Multi-family Residential Planning & Design
- Site Utilities Planning & Design
- Site Earthwork Grading Design – Grading Plans
- Letter of Map Amendments (LOMA’s)
- Construction Planning, Estimating & Oversight
- Phase I Environmental Assessments
- Wetland Delineation & Mapping